- Step 1 – Get Permission
- You must have USDA eAuthentication Level 2 Account. Click here, to create your Level 2 account. You must receive an email notification confirming your Level 2 access from the eAuthentication Help Desk before proceeding to Step 2.
- Step 2 – Register for FPRS
- You must complete an FNS-674 Form requesting access to FPRS. If permissions are needed for multiple programs and forms, you will need to complete an FNS-674A Form in addition. Sign and submit the completed form(s) to the designated Authorizing Official at your FNS Regional Office, unless instructed to submit to FNS Headquarters. FPRS Access will process the request usually within 3 business days after it is received from the Authorizing Official. You will receive an email from FPRS Access when your account has been added or modified.
- Step 3 – Configure Your Workstation to meet the following system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows: XP, Vista, 2000 or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer: Version 7, 8 or 9
- Pop-up blocker turned ‘off’ on Internet Explorer browser
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007
For more information contact FPRS Access at FPRS.Access@fns.usda.gov