- Step 1 – Get Permission
- You must have USDA eAuthentication Level 2 Account. Click here, to create your Level 2 account. You must receive an email notification confirming your Level 2 access from the eAuthentication Help Desk before proceeding to Step 2.
Please Note: eAuthentication does not permit sharing user accounts. The individual applying for the account must be the intended user.
Obtaining USDA eAuthentication Level 2 access does not establish a FPRS account. You must proceed to Step 2 and register for FPRS with the required access forms below.
- Step 2 – Register for FPRS
- You must complete an FNS-674 Form requesting access to FPRS.
- If permissions are needed for multiple programs and forms, you will need to complete an FNS-674A Form as well.
- Sign and submit the completed form(s) to the designated Authorizing Official at your FNS Regional Office, unless instructed to submit to FNS Headquarters.
- FPRS Access will process the request usually within 3 business days after it is received from the Authorizing Official. You will receive an email from FPRS Access when your account has been added or modified.
- Step 3 – Configure Your Workstation to meet the following system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows: XP, Vista, 2000 or Windows 7
- Internet Explorer: Version 8, 9 or 10
- Pop-up blocker turned ‘off’ on Internet Explorer browser
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007
For more information contact FPRS Access at FPRS.Access@fns.usda.gov